Tuesday, October 08, 2013

For myself, I am an optimist....

Here is a very helpful article to use as a reminder of the power of optimism.

I have found it to be the utmost truth.  Even, as of lately, when I struggle to be so...  I am reminded how unpleasant I become, how pessimism corrupts my soul, and I'm not the bubbly, cheerful, lovable, healthy, happy girl others enjoy being around.  Not to mention I don't enjoy being around myself!! Ha!

It just takes us a moment to go "What the hell is wrong with me!?  I've been down this road before and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!  I mean, really!  What is the definition of stupid? Get it together!"  Well, I guess that didn't sound so positive, but it works for sports! ;)

Don't get me wrong... we all need a healthy balance.  And being an optimist does not mean we put on the blinders and act like every thing is OK!  Not the point...  Just read the article.  It's a simple reminder...

(Click Here!)

Optimism is magnetic!!!  It will create your own miracle...



  • "No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." - Helen Keller
  • "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." – Peace Pilgrim
  • "It's not that optimism solves all of life's problems; it is just that it can sometimes make the difference between coping and collapsing." - Lucy Macdonald
  • "For myself, I am an optimist--it does not seem to be much use being anything else." -Winston Churchill
  • LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails